Sightseeing by Bus
Please let us recommend you the most popular sightseeing tour, the HOP ON HOP OFF. Throughout the year you can enjoy Budapest's sights from the specially designed open buses. It's main point is that you can plan your sightseeing tour freely, without commitments.
Why do we recommend it?
- because it's unique, comfortable and you don't have to rush from sights to sights
- from 06 April till 31 October tours start every thirty minutes (from 1 November till 31 March only hourly) beginning with 10.00 a.m. and the last tour starts at 17.30 p.m.
- tours are guaranteed to start on each day of the week
- at any bus stops you can hop off or hop on the bus as you wish
- through headphones information may be listened to in 12 languages
- tour guides help you with orientation
- you have time for taking photos, drinking coffee, taking a bath and having lunch or dinner
- in case of raining tickets are valid in the following 24 hours even next day
- twice one-hour boat cruise on the Danube is included in the price with a drink on the board
- you can also join the tour near our hotel at Heroes' Square
Even more you get a coupon voucher besides the ticket. Using that voucher you gain 20-60 % of discounts at plenty of places (museums, baths, restaurants).
Actually the stops of the tour are the main sights of Budapest - it starts from Elizabeth Square and then continues with Ferenc Liszt square, Heroes' Square with the Art Hall, Széchenyi Bath, Synagogue, Gellért hill, Adam Clark square, Castle district and the Parliament of Hungary.For more information and booking please turn to our reception.